Attention Patients & Visitors: Face Coverings Required
Life is short. Get active quicker. Request Tenex.
Tenex Health’s minimally invasive technology designed to perform a percutaneous tenotomy or fasciotomy.
Developed in collaboration with the world-renown MAYO Clinic, clinical studies have shown that when Tenex Health technology is used to treat tendonitis in the elbow, hip, knee, ankle, and plantar fasciitis pain in the foot, overall functionality and a significant decrease in pain is exhibited.
The patented technology removes the source of pain, which is the damaged tissue and helps stimulate a renewed healing response.
Where conservative treatments fall short, Tenex Health’s technology steps in.
- Tenex Health’s minimally invasive technology allows you to provide your patients with a rapid and precise option for removing chronic tendon pain without open surgery or lengthy and tedious treatment plans.
- The procedure is minimally invasive and performed using local anesthesia, requiring only a 3mm microincision, which reduces the risk of infection.
- As the required incision is minimally-invasive and the ultrasonic energy precisely treats only the damaged tendon tissue, the surrounding healthy tissue is left unharmed, allowing patient recovery to be in the 4-6 week range, as mentioned above.
- No stitches are required.
- Over 20 published studies, clinically proving the efficacy of Tenex Health technology.