The goal of hand therapy is to address each individual’s goals to increase functional use and return to activities of daily living. Our hand therapists evaluate, assess, and treat individual needs to customize a treatment plan. The therapists work closely with the referring physician to ensure continuity of care. Our hand therapists can assist with education, activity modification, orthotic fabrication, conservative and post-operative management.
Our therapists provide one-on-one treatment for a variety of hand and upper extremity injuries. Conditions we regularly treat include:
- Cumulative trauma disorders
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, and other nerve compression
- Fractures of the hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, and humerus
- Tendon and nerve lacerations
- Various types of arthritis including rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.
- Dislocations and sprains
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)