ALYSSA GRANT, MSPAS, PA-C
Alyssa Grant is a board-certified Physician Assistant who works with Dr. Christopher Merrell, a nonsurgical spine and pain management specialist. Originally from Memphis, TN, she moved to South Carolina to attend college at the University of South Carolina, where she graduated in 2009 with a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science before earning her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies at MUSC in 2015.
Outside of work, she and her husband enjoy spending time outdoors, traveling, supporting their Carolina Gamecocks and being with friends and family.
- University of South Carolina: Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
- Medical University of South Carolina: Master of Physician Assistant Studies
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE
- Board Certified: National Board Certified Physician Assistant
- State Licensure: South Carolina
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- South Carolina Academy of Physician Assistant